We think our gluten free sweet potato fries for #NationalFrenchFriesDay are pretty awesome, so please share our recipe!
3 raw sweet potatoes, 5” long, cut into wedges
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp granulated sugar
1 tbsp sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 450*F.
2. Wash and peel potatoes. Cut into wedges.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together oil, sugar and salt.
4. Add the wedges and toss to evenly coat.
5. Spread sweet potatoes on a greased baking sheet so they aren’t touching.
6. Bake for 15 minutes then flip potatoes and bake an additional 10-15 minutes or until crisp. Serve immediately.