Betsy Hjelmgren, MS, RDN, CSP, LDN
Feed to Succeed, LLC, is managed and directed by Betsy Hjelmgren, MS, RDN, CSP, LDN. Betsy has been a registered dietitian, licensed in the state of Illinois, for a decade. Registered dietitians are the only nutrition experts regulated by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, and licensed to provide professional nutrition advice. Credentialed with Early Intervention for qualifying children aged 0-3 years old, Betsy is also the mother of two children.
- Feed to Succeed, LLC., 2008-present, Founder
- Clinical Dietitian, 2003-2008, Children’s Memorial Hospital, Chicago, IL - providing medical nutrition therapy to infants and children
- Adjunct Faculty, 2007, Wheaton College, Wheaton, IL – teaching undergraduate human nutrition
- Clinical Dietitian, 1999-2003, Rush-Presbyterian - St. Luke’s Medical Center, Chicago, IL - counseling clients on weight management, diabetes, cystic fibrosis, GI disease including Celiac disease and food allergy, and more
- Adjunct Faculty, 2002-2004 - Rush University, Chicago, IL, – teaching graduate level pediatric nutrition
- Certified Specialist in Pediatric Nutrition (CSP), 2005, by the Commission on Dietetic Registration, re-certified 2010.
- Master of Science in Clinical Nutrition, 2000, Rush University, combined Master of Science/Dietetic Internship program
- Registered Dietitian (RD), 1999, by the Commission on Dietetic Registration
- Dietetic Internship, 1997-1999, Rush University, Rush-Presbyterian-St.Luke’s Medical Center
- Bachelor of Science in Food Science and Human Nutrition, 1997, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign