Betsy Hjelmgren, MS, RDN, CSP, LDN
Feed to Succeed, LLC, is owned and directed by Betsy Hjelmgren, MS, RDN, CSP, LDN. Betsy has been a registered dietitian, licensed in the state of Illinois, since 1999, and board certified in pediatric nutrition since 2005. Registered dietitians are the only nutrition experts regulated by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, and licensed to provide professional nutrition advice. Credentialed with Early Intervention for qualifying children aged 0-3 years old, Betsy is also the mother of two children.
- Feed to Succeed, LLC., 2008-present, Founder
- Clinical Dietitian, 2003-2008, Children’s Memorial Hospital, Chicago, IL - providing medical nutrition therapy to infants and children
- Adjunct Faculty, 2007, Wheaton College, Wheaton, IL – teaching undergraduate human nutrition
- Clinical Dietitian, 1999-2003, Rush-Presbyterian - St. Luke’s Medical Center, Chicago, IL - counseling clients on weight management, diabetes, cystic fibrosis, GI disease including Celiac disease and food allergy, and more
- Adjunct Faculty, 2002-2004 - Rush University, Chicago, IL, – teaching graduate level pediatric nutrition
- Certified Specialist in Pediatric Nutrition (CSP), 2005, by the Commission on Dietetic Registration, re-certified 2010.
- Master of Science in Clinical Nutrition, 2000, Rush University, combined Master of Science/Dietetic Internship program
- Registered Dietitian (RD), 1999, by the Commission on Dietetic Registration
- Dietetic Internship, 1997-1999, Rush University, Rush-Presbyterian-St.Luke’s Medical Center
- Bachelor of Science in Food Science and Human Nutrition, 1997, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign